What would you do...
1. If you found $100 on an empty street? If there was no way to find the rightful owner, I would probably donate the money to a good cause...it's found money, but it's not really mine.
2. If a total stranger approached you in a dressing room and asked if her dress made her look fat...and it does. I would probably fib and say it doesn't.
3. If your best friend did the same thing? I would probably gently suggest a more flattering style, but I wouldn't come right out and say she looked fat in the dress.
4. If your car was stolen? Get online and find a new one. Oh yeah, probably call the police too.
5. If you didn't have the internet? Probably get a lot more done. I'd also have to go into an office every day to do my work, which would suck.
6. If you had the ability to read minds...would you? Probably my husband's and my kids' since it would be easier to please them if I knew exactly what they were thinking. I don't think I'd read anyone else's cuz I wouldn't want to know exactly what they're thinking about me.
7. If you were at work when you realized that you forgot to put a bra on this morning? Don't think that would ever happen, but if it did, I'd probably just stay slumped over my desk all day.
8. If you won a million dollars? We'd tithe on it to our church, set aside a chunk for retirement and college, probably buy a slightly larger home and maybe a newer car, a little for some fun spending...the rest would go to charity.
9. If you inherited an ant farm and your sister inherited a house? Open the ant farm at her new house...oops! :)
10. If you dropped your cell phone in a public toilet? Probably report it as stolen.
11. If you were leaving the airport and your child told security you weren't his mom? I don't know if I really could anything right then and there. I'd have to get my "revenge" at home once we got through all the red tape to establish that I am her mother.
12. If you hit your neighbor's dog with your car? Rush her to the vet hospital.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment