Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's the little things

I was looking forward to video taping Jordi tonight as she got her first veggie. When we feed her cereal, she tries to sit up in the bouncy seat and her legs are racing at lightening speeed...it's really cute how excited she gets. In my mind's eye, I could see her all jazzed tonight up to that point when she realized, "Hey, this ain't oatmeal." I thought it would make for a funny video moment. Unfortunately, my daughter wasn't phased. In fact, she didn't even flinch. I saw a flicker of confusion on her face at first, but that was it. What a bummer! She barely reacted to her first cereal too. So either her taste buds are completely non-functional, or she just likes everything we give her. I'll have to keep the video camera handy though. Something will eventually make her flinch and shudder to give us that picture-perfect baby photo.

No comments: