Ray is a non-stop source of funny. At 2 1/2, she does and says things that have us in stitches at least once a week. Last week, I was talking to my husband when she asked for juice. I didn't want her to fill up on juice before supper, so I told her no and resumed the conversation with my husband. She climbed onto my lap, took my face gently in both hands, and said, "Look at me...juice." Before rejecting her second request, I had to laugh. If I think Ray is ignoring me, I'll take her face in my hands and tell her to "look at me". So she was just imitating what she knows - gotta give her props for that!
The other night, she was getting down from the dinner table and bumped her head. I was feeding Jordi and couldn't get up, so I told her to come to me for a kiss on her bump. Instead she decided to kiss her hand and then pat the bump...essentially kissing the owie on her own. What a goof...she gets that from her dad. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment