Monday, September 1, 2008

More about my Hilary comment

I wrote earlier about how it's funny that Hilary won't be the one to break the White House's glass ceiling, but McCain's running mate just might. Thought it would be appropriate to share more information. My ex-husband was stationed at Little Rock AFB for nearly three years. While I lived there, I could not find one person who either voted for Clinton or would admit to voting for him. Obviously some liked him because he did a 12-year stint as govenor there. Several told me they were glad that he won the election because it got them out of their state. Gee thanks...unleash them on the rest of us.

((I digress)) I found it ironic that he billed himself as the "education govenor" since Arkansas's eductional system was in shambles back then. I moved to Arkansas right after he was elected president.

((Back on topic)) As much as they disliked him, they hated her. No one had a kind word to say. I dislike them both for my own reasons. Combine that with what I heard, and you could say that I am downright giddy that (at least for the next 4 years) she will be nowhere near the top job herself.

No comments: