Sunday, August 10, 2008
An aunt is born!
My hubby's brother & his wife are in the process of obtaining a brand-new baby girl and hopefully will be bringing her home by the end of the week. We're all excited for them, and tickled pink...literally. Up until the baby was born, we all thought she was a he! So imagine everyone's surprise when we found out otherwise. I told them, "Welcome to the girls club!" It's never a dull moment to say the least - and it won't get really interesting for either family until the girls become snooty little pre-adolescents. Ah, the sheer joy...I can't wait. But until that joyous day arrives, I'll just keep cuddling my little princesses as often as I can. That might help fend off the "snooty" part of childhood, right?! Shhh...I'm basking in my fantasy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment