Thursday, July 24, 2008
I've cloned myself
Observing Ray over the last month, I realize that I've given birth to...myself. Not only does the little munkin look just like I did at her age, but she also acts like me. She's very outgoing and very social. She's also clutzy, so she always has some kind of "ouchie". She sings quietly to herself whenever the mood strikes, but then there are times when she puts on a show. (A few weeks ago, she performed a little 5-minute dance routine to her own tune.) And in the past week, I've noticed that her imagination is kicking into high gear. She talks to characters that she knows from the cartoons we let her watch. ALL of this stuff is stuff I did when I was a wee one. I constantly tell my folks that their fondest wish has come true...I had a daughter just like me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment