Wednesday, July 9, 2008

35 Random Questions

1. Do you have any pets? Dog and cat
2. Movie Star Crush? Brad Pitt, but Harrison Ford is my long-running favorite.
3. What is the last book you read? Glorious Appearing (Left Behind series)
4. Were you a good student? Better in college than high school, but average in both.
5. What's your favorite sport? To play, volleyball. To watch, football.
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late? I don't understand the question.
7. Who tells the best jokes? My girlfriend's husband, Sean
8. Do you believe in karma? No, but I do believe that consequences (cause & effect) rules the universe. Just because you do good or do bad doesn't mean that it will necessarily come back to you. You should just choose to do good without expecting anything in return.
9. Do you believe in luck? No, but I do believe that God watches out for me, has my best interests at heart and gives me what I need. You call it luck; I call it answering my prayers.
10. Sunny side up or scrambled? Scrambled
11. Do you collect anything? Recipes and craft ideas...I don't have time to indulge my love of cooking or crafts, but when I do, I want to be prepared!!
12. Are you reliable? Overall yes
13. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yes
14. What's your favorite invention? T.V.
15. Do you give in easily? Depends on the situation
16. Can you read other people's expressions? Yes
17. Nicknames? Obviously Trixie, which was given to me by a co-worker when I was in college. My hubby & I call each other "Schmoopee".
18. Have you ever been scuba diving? No but would like to try
19. Favorite color? Purple
20. Would you ever go skydiving? My hubby & I went diving on one of our first dates. It was an incredible experience, but now that I have kids, I'm not so sure I'd go again.
21. Do you enjoy challenges? Depends on the day
22. What's the worst injury you've ever had? Dog bite on my ankle
23. What do you want to know about the future? How my kids turn out.
24. What was your favorite subject in school? English
25. What was your least favorite? Science
26. Would you rather have love or money? Love
27. What is your dream vacation? A month in a beach house in San Diego
28. Do you listen to the radio? Constantly, I even listen to old radio shows from the 40s & 50svia iTunes.
29. Where were you when 9/11 happened? In the parking lot at work getting ready to start my day.
30. Do you have any obsessions right now? The robin family in my tree.
31. What's your favorite fruity scent? Green apple
32. Do you watch cartoons? I have a 2-year old; enough said.
33. Have you ever been to a different country? Mexico
34. Name three things in the world you dislike: Fake/dishonest people, big government that thinks it knows better than I do, and drivers who don't use their turn signal.
35. Who was the last person to make you laugh? My co-workers

No comments: