Found this survey online and thought it would be fun to post...I may regret it later!
1. Who was your first crush/love? My very first crush was on a boy named Brad in the first grade.
2. Who was your first kiss and when? I think it was a boy named Chad when my girlfriend & I were playing at his house. The funny part is that Chad has since come out of the closet...hope I didn't have anything to do with that!
3. Who was your first prom date? My ex-husband
4. Who was your first roommate? Carrie, Kris, Della & Kelly at AIB...yup, I had four roomates!!
5. What was your first job? Paper girl
6. What was your first car? Oldmobile Omega ('85, I think)
7. When did you go to your first funeral? The first one I remember was my mom's when I was 7.
8. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 19
9. Who was your first grade teacher? I think her name was Sister Mary Margaret.
10. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Texas
11. Where did you go on your first date and who did you go with? Man, I am getting old cuz I don't remember clearly. Although I had "boyfriends" before this, my first real date (I think) was with my Christmas formal date my junior year.
12. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Never snuck out of the house...my parents were too good.
13. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Two girlfriends, Bridget and Dawn, and no I don't keep in touch with them.
14. Who was the first person to send you flowers? My ex-husband
15. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house? I moved into the dorms at AIB in Des Moines.
16. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My hubby
17. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid? Miri's
18. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit the head, start the coffee and change diapers.
19. What was the name of your first pet (and type)? Sammy, cat
20. How old were you when you had your first taste of an adult beverage? I think I was probably about 5 when I had my first little sip of beer....I was much older when I had more than just a little sip. :)
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment