My husband tells me that I write too much about our robin family, but I can't help myself! It's been really neat watching the male & female start this family from beginning to end. We had another stormy night last night, and my husband thought he saw one of the babies fall out of the nest. But this morning, I saw three heads fighting for food from mom. Even if they did fall out of the nest, they're big enough that I think they would be okay.
This morning the male & female were perched on adjacent electrical lines chirping at each other. My overactive imagination says that they were nagging each other. One would chirp and then the other would chirp in response as if to say...you feed them...no you feed them....I just fed them, it's your turn...and so on. Been there; done that. We find ourselves doing that especially when Ray is having a particularly bad day.
Our funny for the day didn't come in the form of a funny situation. I was trying to remove a barette from Ray's hair, but she didn't want anything to do with it and began screaming. At one point in this process, she looks at her dad and shouts, "Daaaadddeeeeeee......help!"
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment